13 November 2006

Blog of the week goes to....

I was compelled to start my own knitting blog to show case my own perspectives. It has been three months since the creation of my blog.

At the novice level, with no prior knowledge. I am learning as I blog along, admiring the writing talents and the digital collage of my favourite witty knitters.

A couple hours of my Sunday afternoon was spent in Blogland, linking from one blog to another. I immersed myself in the virtual world of knitters.

The blog find of the week goes to: this blog

I will have to forward this link to my "favourite" politician, Belinda Stronach....does any one have her email address?

2 comments:

Kristina B said...

Hi Diane:

I would agree with your assessment of the "blog of the week". Sadly I do not have Ms Stronach's Email address.

You posted on my blog (I'm another newcomer) some time back about a cardigan pattern with cables on the bottom. Sorry for delay in responding. It can be found on the Knitty.com website at this link http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTsamus.html

and is called "Samus".

Regards,

Kristina

Anonymous said...

Stronach.B@parl.gc.ca

http://www.belinda.ca/

I feel like I am spying on someone. Anyway, hope things are good over on the other side of the pond.

Matt