10 November 2006

O Canada.....my Canadian (knitty) list

O Canada, a tribute to my “home and native land”....

1) Wednesday evenings at LK

2) Mary Pat and Patrick from Village Yarns offer great knitting advice

3) I met my witty knitter friends through LK’s SnB

4) I look for a single seat on the TTC subway or streetcar so I can knit without giving anyone the elbow

5) our famous witty knitters, knitty.com and the Yarn Harlot live in Toronto

6) look how much of my travelling socks, I can complete from Toronto to Ottawa and back

7) Fiona Ellis was in my Learn to Drop Spindle class

8) The witty knitters offered me my first drink of Strongbow...and cider is currently my drink of choice (when I go out for a drink of course)

9) Richmond Rogue my favourite free Wi-Fi zone and place to meet and knit


10) Sea Silk is my favourite yarn...my pride and joy is "Lacey"




Oh Canada..."with glowing hearts we see thee rise..." feel free to add to my list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing what you list as favourites from your 'new home'!

Maria said...

OMG, we should have totally gone to the Richmond Rogue, how come we didn't think of it?