03 December 2006

the Belinda update

I have been following the Liberal Party Leadership Convention in Canada from the other side of the pond. This post is not an editorial, nor am I going to state my Canadian political views, however, I discovered that my “favourite” politician has transformed herself from a blonde to a brunette.

photo by ycanada_photos

See my previous post to see the relationship between Belinda and knitting here and scroll down to the October 2nd post.
Thanks to my friend, Matthew....I now have Ms. Stronach’s email to congratulate her on her new look and offer her some knitting lessons on a Friday night.

3 comments:

knittingnurse said...

Well, she definitely looks better as a brunette, in my opinion anyway. Of course, I'm a brunette so I am probably a bit biased. tee hee.

As far as teaching her how to knit, you should DEFINITELY invite her out to a SnB at a pub. I bet she would be SHOCKED at how social and "sexy" knitters can be.

In fact, I think you should invite her to the Sexy Knitter's Club as well!

p.s. I'm glad to meet other knitting RNs as well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I've been following the convention also, but didn't notice the change in hair colour. You are much more observant than I.
Nice blog. Sorry, no knitting advice. Although, you can always knit me a hat or mitts. (It's getting cold here you know.)

Nick

Anonymous said...

Belinda looks better as a blonde. Belinda will go back blonde shorty. She even looks more like an PM as a blonde.