18 December 2006

weird but true

I've been tagged by Cheryl

I am finally getting around to listing the 6 weird but true things about me.

1. I take notice of a person's shoes. Yes shoes..since I love to buy shoes, boots, sandals, clogs...

2. I met some of my friends through blogs (my non-blogging friends think this is weird).

3. I like vinegar on my onion rings and chips (also known as French fries on the other side of the pond)

4. I can not whistle.

5. I like to watch Nip/Tuck (I know this is a weird show)

6. I have a severe allergy to fish and scallops, however, I can eat shrimp, lobster, crab, calamari and mussels

So, I've been tagged, so anyone that visits my blog can make their own list of weird but true things...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you did very well in those days/weeks of only having one pair of shoes until the Spouse (and your stuff) made it to Dublin!