21 July 2007

weKnit on Fridays...

In order to get myself out of this depression over the weather, I invited a couple of knitting friends over this past Friday. Mary, Olive and I enjoyed the delights of the Spouse's culinary talents...and spent the evening enjoying each other's company...food, drink and knitting.

We were oblivious to the fact that it was indeed raining again because Olive and I were cooing over the softness of Mary's latest WIP, a lace cashmere scarf. Mary's cashmere swatch and the Lace Addi's:. Mary and I were trying to encourage Olive to start a blog...hmmm the "Olive Tree" or "the Olive Branch"??

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds really fun. Lace looks great!
Miss you guys.

Mary said...

Thanks a million Diane for a great night, great food and great company. Many thanks to your husband for his beautiful cooking. I have started a new pattern for the lace yarn which is at the early stages. Will post a picture on my blog when I reach a few inches.