09 August 2007

Is that an autumn breeze in the air?

Thursdays is late night shopping in the City Centre... so I spent a couple hours in town walking along Grafton Street. The summer sale items of July have all been picked over, the Back to School and Fall fashions are front and centre in all the shop windows.

while I was walking home, I noticed the chill in the air this evening...it feels like a September evening.

It won't be too long before I start wearing my latest FO...my mohair/boucle shawl

5 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

Beautiful! It looks like garter stitch?

Diane said...

yep, you've got a good eye...it's sooo easy straight garter stitch!

Anonymous said...

Nice shawl, Diane, but I have to say the beaded cami is a stunner!

PĂ©itseoga said...

I know what you mean by the autumn chill... it's like everybody has just given up... i was walking past clery's on wednesday and all the clothes in their windows were grey and brown! no colour whatsoever! in august!

Jodi said...

Looks beautiful, Diane! I'm so ready for the autumn chill.