01 August 2007

one year later...

Oh what a year...

It's a wonder that I have any free time at all...Blogging, knitting, spinning, felting, dyeing, Stitch n Bitching...anything related to the fibre crafts...

Today, I am celebrating one year of blogging...in honour of this special occasion, I am giving away a Mobile Phone Sock to one lucky winner...all you have to do is leave me a comment on today's post. I will randomly pick one winner on the Bank Holiday Monday (that will be on August 6th...)

Also watch this space for more knitting news...

13 comments:

Heidirific said...

Congrats on the year mark and keep on blogging. :)

David T. Macknet said...

Not commenting to put in for the sock - just so you know - but to say Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first year of blogging! Here´s to many more!

What are you planning on doing with the Dublin Knit Collective blog?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! happy birthday to your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

congratulations

LauraLili said...

Happy blogday!

Janet said...

Your one year blogging anniversary - congratualtions! Next question re statistics - how many entries have you made during the past year?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on one year of blogging! Hope to follow you in the next one. I've been enjoying your blog a lot! Have a great weekend.

Diane said...

Hi Averil,

Dublin Knit Collective is a blog I started as a "virtual place" for Dublin Knitters to drop by every so often...I 've got a few ideas, and I'll be throwing out some questions...and hoping to get ideas from others

Diane said...

Janet,

119 posts as of august 2

Ger said...

Congratulations on you blogiversary, may you have many more. Looking forward to seeing how your new blog develops, and I have added it to my favourites.

Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Happy one year anniversary!