27 October 2006

blog update part I

Our trip to London, Dublin and Ottawa was an eventful one. Constantly on the go...very little time for knitting.

I am disappointed that I did not make it to This is Knit at the Blackrock Market.

The knitting highlight of this trip was meeting my new friend, Cheryl. Thank you, Cheryl... you are a wealth of encouragment and information. Cheers to a new friendship.

I had the opportunity of experiencing my first SnB in Ireland. Last Thursday, I took a break and went over to the Santry SnB. I joined Cheryl and met three lovely ladies, Barbara, Eileen and Mary...knit away ladies. Thank you for the warm welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane
Welcome to Ireland!
I'm sorry I didnt get to meet you last thursday, I had something on. Perhaps you will be at the next SnB in Barnies?
Sara
http://tangelledangel.blogspot.com
(have upgraded to beta blogger and can't post on blogger now as me! Until they fix it that is)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Oh, there's SO much more knitting to do and coffee to drink! :-)