21 September 2006

Cheer me up

I had my weekly dose of SnB at LK last night. It seems the fall weather has brought out every Toronto knitter from every nook and cranny and jammed Megan's yarn shop.

I started the evening with my famous model friend, Tamarah. We had a dinner at the Rice Bar. I devoured the yummy soup with jasmine rice, tofu, pea sprouts, bok choy and green coconut curry sauce...nice and spicy!! Finished the meal with a pot of jasmine tea.

We headed around the corner to THE knit night in T.O. Fall is definitely here when all the knitters are decked out in their finest! The shawls, wraps and sweaters...how we were all adorned by our precious knitwear.

Amy and Stephanie have returned from their book tours...I enjoyed their anecdotes of their adventures in the USA.
I treated myself once again... I bought two skeins of Blue Sky Worsted...they were on sale!!

After the loss of my picture, the Lettuce Knit community has cheered me up....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, when you move to Dublin, will you bring a box full of yarn from Lettuce Knit for the yarn desert in which we live?!? :-)