13 September 2006

My new WIP


Summer is over, kids are back to school and new projects have begun. Last week I started to knit the wrap cardigan#263 from Knitting Pure and Simple.

This is my first sweater that I am knitting top down....should be interesting! I am using Misti Cotton/silk #1324, a warm chocolate brown.

My second WIP is the French Market Bag. This will be my first felted project...should be interesting!

I have already frogged these two items once!

In addition, I am still drop spindling!!! All the roving I purchased over the summer from The Black Lamb will keep me going through the fall season.

1 comment:

Glenna C said...

Hi Diane

I just wanted to say hi and say thanks for your lovely Ivy comments! Your list of current WIPs and frogging is admirable, I hope you get them finished so you can use and love them soon!