20 September 2006

Vanished into thin air....

I purchased a brand new digital camera last Saturday before heading out to Collingwood for a relaxing weekend at the Westin Trillium House Resort. I brought my knitting bag intending to take some amazing shots of my WIPs and completed projects against the backdrop of Blue Mountain.

It was a great weekend...swimming, hot tubbing, shopping, eating, drinking...

When I returned home, my excitement could not be contained...I had a new camera with 50 photos just waiting to be uploaded! I followed the instructions to a "tee"...gasp!!! Something went terribly wrong ! The pics did not appear in any of my files on my laptop....nor are they to be found on the memory card.

I have been moping for days now...

My memories of Blue Mountain this past weekend, are just memories... in my mind forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry you lost all of your pics, that's such a shame.

I went skiing in Blue Mountain years ago. Or rather, my family went skiing - I sat in the lodge part reading and drinking hot chocolate - it was in my pre-knitting days. It's lovely up there.