11 September 2006

We're off to the KW Knitter's Fair


I made the trip to Kitchener with Amy, Laura and Tamarah. Amy was a dynamic and excellent guest speaker at this annual event. She spoke about Knitting and the Internet. Check out her links.

It was a great afternoon since it was a great opportunity to get to know Amy, Laura and Tamarah. I am so fortunate that my interest in knitting has given me the spirit of friendship.

In honour of the Toronto International Film Festival, Lace Wings was completed on opening night...she made her debut on at the KW Knitter’sFair. I have decided to name my Sea Silk shawl. “Lacey”. I celebrated my fait ‘il accompli with a new purchase....a new drop spindle!

Note: I am have problems with my digital camera...I hope to upload more photos soon!

No comments: