05 September 2006

Where do I find time to keep up?

As a knitter, I am continuously working on something. Since my last post (it has been a while!) I have been working on my precious Lace Wings shawl. It really is starting to take shape. After the disasterous start in July, definite progress has been made during the month of August. I really was not too far off my target date of September 1st. Yeah well I will be a few weeks late.

I worked on some handspun, and completed beanie hat for the upcoming cooler temperatures.

As for blogging, I have no idea where the knitter bloggers out there have the time to verbalize their thoughts and ideas.

I spent the past week relaxing and knitting, and a quick stop at my favourite yarn shop to pick up some lovely cotton/silk yarn to make myself a cardigan.

Due to my lack of organisation and need to de-clutter my living space, I have misplaced my USB cable for my digitial camera...so no pix until later.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey Diane, I know how you feel. Hardly ever finish anything. Feeling the Christmas knitting pressure now. May end up buying everything. Blogging, well, I do it when I can. Don't worry.