21 January 2007

drop a jean size

Every year in January, society is amassed with advertisements for fitness memberships, exercise classes in pilates, yoga, and weight loss programs. The message to the consumer: "You ate too much during the month of December, therefore you need to lose weight".
Unfortunately, I am a member of this society who is influenced by certain advertisments and gimmicks. This year, I decided to devote two weeks to the "drop a jean size in two weeks" challenge.

Today marks day seven. One more week to go....

In between the bowls of cereal this weekend, I have been organising my knitting stash and perusing through the witty knitter websites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've managed a week already? Fair play to you - I need (want perhaps?) my 3 full meals a day.
Good luck with the next week.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! The idea of eating that particular cereal in such quantities terrifies me. It frightens me almost as much as that cabbage soup diet. You know the one? Where you eat cabbage soup at every meal, because it takes your body more energy to digest cabbage than the cabbage gives you in return? Soon, your body just doesn't want to eat a thing, in self defense.

M-H said...

Your blog came up on my google alerts for 'witty knitter' - that's the name of my blog. :)