05 January 2007

The "We Five"

I am just catching up on my blogging...it should have been posted last year....

My introduction to the Irish knitting culture began last spring as I lurked on Yahoo’s, Stitch and Bitch IE discussion forum. As I linked from one Dublin knitting blog to another, I found the “we five of Dublin knitters”, Cheryl, Holly, Isobel, Sara and Sharon. I've had the pleasure of meeting all five in person.

These five witty knitters, in my view have the drive, energy and committment to spread their creativity, enthusiasm, and passion for the art of knitting by networking at SnB’s and the blogshere.

The secret of their success? Pssst....knitting is fun and you can knit too! Pass it on....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knitting is fun! I'm on a mission to convert the world. (actually, I'm not sure I'd want absolutely everyone to knit - if they did there'd be nobody to be amazed by stitch patterns that are easy but look complicated.)

Glad you're now a part of the Irish knitting scene!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you very kind to say so?! But thankfully the knitting culture is growing by leaps and bounds and I'm very happy to have you be an integral part of it! All the best to you (and your knitting ventures) in 2007!

Holly said...

It has been a pleasure to get to know you in person as well as online before your big move. Glad it has been a good experience. Hard to tell sometimes!