18 February 2007

older and wiser

I celebrated my birthday yesterday.

The Spouse, StepSon and I celebrated my special day with a very nice lunch at the Mongolian Barbeque in the heart of the very eclectic and trendy area of Temple Bar.

I love the concept of this unique buffet style restaurant... select your own ingredients from the buffet and the chef cooks your meal in front of you .

Started our meal with a salad from the salad bar...

The variety of fresh veggies, meat, sauces and spices was delight on the palate...


Here was my creation…fresh veggies, sliced beef, honey & soy sauce, with some herbs and spices
Handed the bowl over to the chef…and watched while he grilled my creation



Enjoyed the meal with a bowl of rice and some wine…

Bon appetite….by the way, did I tell you it was an all you can eat buffet?

5 comments:

Ger said...

Happy Birthday, Diane. Great photos and food looks really yummy. Hope you had a good birthday.
Ger

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to ya, Diane! Looks to have been a great celebration! And wish you many more to come!

tangelled angel said...

Happy birthday Diane!! Hope you had a great feed at the mongolian bbq

Holly said...

Happy Happy Birthday again. Great looking meal. I will have to check it out. Roy has been many times, but I never have.

Leigh said...

Happy Birthday! What a yummy looking celebration meal.