10 March 2007

the comforts of home

I missed the post man when he came knocking on our door. He (I should not assume, could have been a she) left the standard note, “we attempted to deliver your parcel, but you were not at home. Please pick up your parcel within three days.” The Spouse braved the cold, rainy and windy weather as he walked to our local post office to pick up my package for me.

I opened it with excitement since it was from my best witty knitter friend, t. in Toronto. She spoiled me by sending me the comforts of home…
Tim Horton’s!
and
some warm and toasty yarn by Fleece Artist.

6 comments:

Ger said...

What a lovely surprise, Diane. Enjoy
Ger

Holly said...

Oh My!! How lovely. You must be in heaven!

Anonymous said...

Yummy on all kinds of levels, I'd say....!

Anonymous said...

;-) you made me famous! i hope everything keeps you warm on the inside and outside. missing you here! hugs,
t.

tangelled angel said...

Oh wow, that all looks so good! Can you tell I'm off chocolate for lent? There is drool all over my keyboard......and as for the fleece artist yarn- fab colours!!

Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Isn't it great to have such brilliant friends. Enjoy all the goodies.