24 March 2007

this is a birthday that never ends...

This is a birthday that never ends, it seems to go on and on…
The Spouse returned from the other side of the pond last week and brought two birthday presents for me. The Sibling sent over a book titled, The Secret.
The Mother-in-Law spoiled me with a home spa kit and the hottest fragrance, Vera Wang Princess.
Just when I thought my birthday moment ended…it resurfaced last Tuesday night, at the weekly Rathmines knit night where Holly surprised me with a gift of her dyed roving. I can’t wait to spin this yummy fibre. Then, Isobel presented me with another present…soft and springy laceweight yarn from Avoca. Ahhhh…I am starting to like birthdays…

4 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! happy Birthday! Lucky you! I'd like to see the finished spun yarn!

Mary said...

I love when birthdays go on and on and you got such lucky gifts, enjoy them all and happy belated birthday.

Heidirific said...

Happy birthday! I am glad that it was such a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Sorry I missed your birthday. But since you are only 19 you are way way way to "yonge" for me